We provide prompt, comprehensive service and communication back to you, no matter what your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees to determine a back-to-work plan. We will work with you to streamline the process for treatment, electronic feedback on your employee’s status, direct follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping and appointment setup.
We focus on helping you to feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your status, and that you have a clear plan to return to productive service as soon as possible. The Occupational and Workers Comp process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your own treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up. Please call us to talk with our Occupational Health Manager, and get started!
HIGHLIGHT OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness – we can help your employees get healthy and back to work, partnering with you to manage and treat workplace illnesses and injuries.
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations – whether for health insurance or to reduce liability in physically demanding jobs, we offer pre-employment health screening for new hires.
- Annual Employee Examinations and Executive Physicals – we offer options ranging from a basic screening to a comprehensive executive exam, to keep your employees healthy and productive and reduce insurance costs.
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing – we are able to perform urine tests, blood tests and even saliva and sweat tests to detect illicit drug usage or excess alcohol use.
- Immunizations and Vaccines – whether it’s the annual flu shot, travel immunizations for employees working internationally, or a vaccine program in a school or childcare setting, Phoenix Urgent Care can keep you and your employees protected.
- Health and Wellness Education Programs – we can come to your work for basic screenings like blood pressure and fitness tests, and the employee health and wellness training that is mandated by an increasing number of insurers.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days/week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, full service laboratory and on-site medicine dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.
Contact the center for discounted corporate pricing.
Urgent Care Employer Services in Phoenix:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week 8am-8pm
- In-network for most Arizona insurers
- Open extended hours
- Has X-Ray and Lab onsite
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners.