Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) are one of the most common types of infections in the body, accounting for approximately 8 million visits to the doctor every year.
UTIs are more common in women, but can occur in men as well. It is an infection that occurs in your urinary system, most often in the lower urinary tract.
Most UTIs are caused by bacteria that are found in the body’s digestive system.
Antibiotics are the typical treatment for urinary tract infections.
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Urine that appears cloudy
- Bright pink or cola colored urine – sign of blood in the urine
- Strong smelling urine
- Pelvic pain – in women
- Rectal pain – in men
Urgent Care When You Need It:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week 8am-8pm
- In-network for most Arizona insurers
- Open extended hours
- Has X-Ray and Lab onsite
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners.